The Nigerian music industry is said to be worth over a hundred million dollars, (over 35 Billion Naira).
Many young Nigerians want to get into the music industry to make it and become music superstars. It can be difficult however to break into the music industry especially when you don’t have personal connections and the right background.
The good news is that it is possible and it doesn’t matter how old you are, or where you live. If you want to become successful in the music industry there are many things you need to know and do.
There are smart steps you can take to enhance your chances of breaking into the competitive music industry. Vantage Communications presents a one day professional development seminar to empower career musicians and those who wish to break into the Nigerian music industry.
The full day seminar will offer serious information, expert advice and strategies for taking your talent and dreams to the next level.
Some of the issues that will be discussed at the seminar include
• Raising funds for your music business
• Fundamentals of commercial music success
• Finding a record label
• Finding a suitable manager for your music career
• Dealing with stage fright
• Mistakes people make when trying to get into the music business Registration fee is N5,000 only. (Five Thousand Naira Only).
It’s easy to register.
1. Pay the seminar cost at the designated bank Bank details: A/C Name: Vantage Communications Ltd A/C No: 6001153801 Heritage Bank
2. Send a copy of your bank payment details, (e.g teller or transfer details) to our email address :- email@example.com Include your full names and contact details including your phone number. Spaces are limited. Available on first come, first served basis. Call 08069218913 if you require further information.
Seminar Venue: The Empowerment Centre. Gabriel Akinmade Taylor Plaza. 2nd floor. 2 Allen Avenue, by Toyin roundabout, Ikeja, Lagos. Date:- Tuesday 30th May, 2017. Time: 10am